The first step of admission is to apply for enrollment. Please click here to fill out the online application.
Online applications are received immediately. If there are available seats for the grade level you applied for, you will be contacted within a couple days.
If there are no seats available, your student will be placed on a wait list. As seats become available throughout the year, your student will move up in the wait list. You will be contacted when it is your turn for the next available seat.
When a space opens up for your student, one of our registrars will call or email you (at the number and email address you have provided on the online application) and ask you to come by the office to pick up the registration packet.
The registration packet needs to be filled out completely and delivered to the elementary office (for grades K-5) or main office (for grades 6-12) along with the following:
- Immunization records
- Attendance records
- Discipline records
- Academic records (transcripts or report cards)
- Valid photo ID(s) of parent(s)/legal guardian(s)*
- Birth certificate
- Proof of address
- Non-refundable fee of $80 per student (for grades 1-12 only)**
- First month’s payment of $300 per student (for Kindergarten only)**
The administration will review the full application and make a final decision for admission.
* If the legal guardians’ names are not on the student’s birth certificate, proof of legal guardianship may be required.
** Rates are subject to change based on free/reduced lunch eligibility. Please visit the elementary or main office at Lotus School for Excellence for all Free/Reduced Lunch Applications. These need to be submitted annually.