1. LSE offers various after-school clubs as extra curricular activities, please Click here for the detailed list for Secondary Clubs.
2. Clubs are offered Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 3:20-4:15 pm.
3. Serious commitment is required.
4. Students in Academic Probation may not attend clubs. Tutoring is required for students who are in academic probation.
5. Some after-school programs may have certain prerequisites for memberships. If there are more qualifying applications than availability, the program coordinator will use a placement method such as a test, contest, or lottery to determine core club members. All other applications will be placed on a wait list.
6. Each after school program may have independent expectations regarding participation, commitment, and contributions. Students who do not meet the program expectations may be removed from the program.
7. If you have any questions or comments, please contact the teacher sponsoring the club.